Garcinia and green coffee help control weight.
Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae in the form of a fine spiral.It contains 50% to 60% protein, which is superior to soy (37%) and beef (20%).It also contains 9 vitamins:A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B6 and folic acid; y 7 bioavailable minerals:Calcium, Iron, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium and Sodium.Spirulina is considered a low-calorie multivitamin and multimineral protein complex since 10 g contains only 29 calories (An apple contains 54 calories/100 g).
The fruit extract of garcinia cambogia, originally from Asia, mainly contains as much as 30% hydroxycitric acid. This acid has been scientifically shown to inhibit the citrate lyase enzyme and is thus used for treating obesity. As part of fatty acid biosynthesis, the enzyme citrate lyase is responsible for catalyzing the formation of acetyl coenzyme A.Under conditions that require energy, during physical activity for example, acetyl coenzyme A participates in the oxidative process of carbohydrates and fats to obtain energy.When the demand for energy is low, it helps to store fatty acids (accumulation of fat). Studies have proven that in the presence of hydroxycitric acid, less acetyl coenzyme A forms. This is due to a competitive mechanism that exists between this acid and the enzyme citrate lyase, which causes less fat to form.
Green coffee extract is obtained from a concentrate of unprocessed and unroasted coffee beans.Among these components, chlorogenic acid stands out in particular.The consumption of this antioxidant acid has been shown to help reduce body fat by regulating glucose metabolism.It also helps to lower one’s Body Mass Index (BMI), which is an indicator of the amount of risk associated with obesity based on an individual’s mass and height.
Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor of enzymes involved in more than 100 metabolic reactions involving proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports fatty acids through cell membranes, where it is metabolized and transformed into energy.
- Spirulina has a high protein and mucilage content that induces gastric satiety, which is why it is used in weight-loss regimens.
- Scientific evidence suggests that the hydroxycitric acid in Garcinia helps with short-term weight loss.
- Studies have proven that Garcinia helps to reduce the accumulation of stomach fat.
- Scientific research also indicates that Green Coffee helps with weight loss in overweight adults.
- Green Coffee extract has been shown to help to reduce weight and thus a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI). It also helps reduce fat and maximize the effects of a low-calorie diet in overweight individuals.
Total contents of 450 mg capsule
4 CAPSULES DAILY PROVIDE
800mg Garcinia cambogia extract
140mg Green coffee extract
100% RDI of Vitamin B6
4 capsules provide 5.6 mg of caffeine
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
Boxes of 30, 60 and 150 capsules, and blister packs with 10 capsules.
1 to 2 capsules 30 minutes before lunch and 1 to 2 capsules 30 minutes before dinner.Take with abundant water.
Please consult your physician before consuming this product.
Not to be used during pregnancy and nursing. Not to be used by children.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Store is a dry place at room temperature.
• Tratado Fitofármacos y Nutracéuticos – Dr. Jorge Alonso – 2007 – Pages 438 to 441.
• USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference Release 26 – Basic report 11667, Seaweed, Spirulina, dried.
• PDR for Nutritional Supplements 2nd. Edition – Page 340.
• Dietary Supplements 4th. Edition – Pamela Mason - Page 471.
• Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on Visceral Fat Accumulation: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial – Gen Yoshino – Department of Laboratory Medicine, Toho University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan - 2003.
• The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials – Igho Onakpoya – Peninsula Medical School, University of Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom - 2010.
• Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects – Joe A. Vinson – Chemistry Department and Psychology Department, University of Scranton, USA – 2012.
• Effect of Green Decaffeinated Coffee Extract on Glycaemia – James Blum - Research Nutrafoods 2007 6(3) 13-17.
• Svetol®, green coffee extract, induces weight loss and increases the lean to fat mass ratio in volunteers with overweight problem – Dellalibera O. – Ospedale SS. Antonio e Margherita, Dipartimento Medico-Ambulatorio Obesità, Tortona, Italy – 2006.
Additional information.The contents of this guide are based on information available in the international scientific literature.Reserved for professional use only.Use for advertising purposes is prohibited.Dietary supplement.Supplements insufficient diets. Consult your physician and/or pharmacist.
Garcinia and green coffee help control weight.